Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is inviting offline application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of f 169 [116 Graduates and 53 Technician (Diploma)] trainees for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21 under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Civil, Computer, Electrical Engineer Apprentices Recruitment at Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
We bring free job alertof all govt jobs in India. Govt jobs State Wise, Sarkari Naukri Qualification Wise, Sarkari Resultof all Sarkari Exams, Admit Cards of all Sarkari Exam, Answer Keysof all Competitive Exam, Syllabusof all Govt competitive Exams. General Knowledgefor any Competitive Exams -
Details of the Recruitment:
1. Civil Engineering - 06 posts
2. Computer Science / Information Technology. - 12 posts
3. Electrical Engineering - 10 posts
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 06 posts
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering - 06 posts
6. Mechanical/Production Engineering - 55 posts
7. Industrial Engineering - 03 posts
8. Metallurgical Engineering. - 10 posts
9. Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice. - 08 posts
For Technician (Diploma):
1. Civil Engineering - 03 posts
2. Computer Science / Information Technology. - 06 posts
3. Electrical Engineering - 04 posts
4. Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 03 posts
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering - 03 posts
6. Mechanical/Production Engineering - 27 posts
7. Industrial Engineering - 02 posts
8. Metallurgical Engineering. - 05 posts
For Graduate: A degree from a recognized University /Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
For Technician (Diploma) : A diploma from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
For Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice posts - Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit: Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020 with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per directives of Govt. of India.
Stipend: Selected trainees will be paid Rs. 9000/- (Rupees Nine thousand only) per month to Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000/- (Rupees Eight thousand only) per month to Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Selection Process: Selection will be done basis on Academic Marks and Counselling/Open counselling
Application Fee: For Others, OBC (NCL), EWS - Rs. 500/- while for SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) fee is exempted.
Payment can be made through -
(i) Swipe machine available at HEC Headquarter through Application Fee Challan Form.
(ii) Bank Demand Draft in favor of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI of any Nationalized Bank.
(For more details about Reservation, Relaxation, selection process, and other important information please see the PDF link below)
How To Apply:
Complete filled up application form along with the documents mentioned at point no. ‘13’ is required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of training (Graduate / Technician (Diploma), Discipline & category at the top, to the following address -
GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 31.03.2020 (up to 5:00 pm).
In case of late receipt or incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected / cancelled.
Offline Application should be reach on or before 31.03.2020 (Up to 5:00 PM)
See details advertisement - Click Here (PDF)